World Courier (Sweden) AB
World Courier is the largest specialty courier company in the world with over 140 company-owned offices around the globe. We handle every shipment containing biological specimens, investigational drugs, vaccines, etc on an individual basis by our own trained and highly skilled employees.
Assurance of quality
Every World Courier office is ISO 9001 and ISO 14001-certified. The Stockholm Office was awarded AEO-certification in 2011.
World Courier is the only specialty courier service who’s SOPs and systems meet the rigorous requirements of these independent certifications – the world’s gold standard in quality assurance.
- Network-wide quality control/cold chain management
- Depots in 13 countries with full GMP compliant storage facilities
- We provide Dangerous Goods Regulations training
- Dry ice and gel pack replenishment during transportation
- Temperature monitoring
- Pre-customs clearance whenever possible to ensure the shortest transit times
- Assistance in obtaining required import and export permits
- DG trained staff in all offices world wide
- Real-time online tracking
- Recommendation and furnishing of all packing materials, including UN specification packaging
- Next flight out and non-consolidation transport services
- Availability 24 hours a day, 7 days a week including weekends and holidays
- Providing cold chain management expertise including strict SOPs on +2°C to +8°C, -20°C, +15°C to +25°C handling
For more information please visit www.worldcourier.com or call us.